Villegas, 40, announced the birth of their son on Wednesday via Twitter. “Thank you for all the well wishes for Rachel and the baby. Rachel and our baby boy are both healthy and doing well. They are recovering at UCLA,” he wrote. “I am sure it will not be too long until Rachel shares some pics, but I will leave that up to our momma warrior. No name as of yet!”The couple — who tied the knot in September 2012 — shared the news in May that they were expecting a second child.- Advertisement – “At one point I was on oxygen and it lasted longer than my birth with Adora,” she explains. “Almost 15 hours he did not want to come out of the womb. Brendon was really supportive and my rock the whole time. He encouraged my breathing and my labor positions and helped me when I didn’t think I could keep going. He was an amazing partner and has been so helpful.”Reilly says her daughter has adjusted to having a younger sibling and has been “so helpful” and “very protective” of her little brother. The reality star admitted that she and Villegas, 40, haven’t been “sleeping at all” with a newborn under their roof, but they’ve loving every minute of it.“Our little Adler is such an amazing addition to our family. We can’t wait to get to know what his personality is going to be like,” she said, adding, “Our hearts couldn’t be more overjoyed and full.”- Advertisement – Introducing the latest addition to the Brenchel family! Rachel Reilly and Brendon Villegas exclusively revealed to Us Weekly the name of their newborn after welcoming their second child earlier this week.Reilly, 36, tells Us that her son’s name is Adler Mateo Villegas, who joins the Big Brother alums’ daughter Adora, 4. The North Carolina native— who gave birth to her infant on Wednesday, November 11 — also detailed her “super hard and scary” labor.- Advertisement – “We have a lot to celebrate this year,” Reilly wrote in a Mother’s Day Instagram post. “As a mom, it’s my day to celebrate Adora & OMG baby #2!! I can’t believe I’m pregnant!”Villegas, for his part, shared a photo of their daughter holding an ultrasound picture. “We’re having another baby and couldn’t be happier,” the California native captioned the picture.Scroll down to see photos of Reilly and Villegas’ newborn son. – Advertisement –
“Luckily, the Indonesian Embassy has no plans for mass gatherings in the near future, but some events that are scheduled for March are being postponed,” he said on Saturday, referring to an event held by the National Association of Travel Agents Singapore (NATAS) Travel and Coffee Asia.According to the ambassador, Singapore decided to increase its alert level due to suspicions the virus had infected residents who had not visited China, where the outbreak originated, or interacted with Chinese citizens. “By increasing the alert level, the Singapore government is also urging the postponement of mass events or the implementation of precautionary steps if such events are still held,” Swajaya said.According to a press release issued by the Indonesian Embassy, Singapore’s Ministry of Health has confirmed 33 coronavirus cases. Of the 33 cases, two patients have been discharged, while two are in a critical condition and are currently being treated in an intensive care unit (ICU). As of Feb. 6, 310 suspected coronavirus cases had been found to be negative, while 147 cases are currently being examined. Batam Health Agency head Didi Kusumajadi said his agency would also step up its inspections of people entering Batam from Singapore. “We will be more stringent toward people entering Batam from Singapore, but we are still formulating the procedures,” Didi said. Riau Islands province was the second most popular destination for international travelers in Indonesia in 2019 with 2,590,802 foreign visitors, behind only Bali. As many as 1,228,489 visitors came from Singapore, while 260,274 came from China. (dpk)Topics : FadliThe Jakarta Post/BatamSeveral big events in Singapore have been postponed following the nation’s decision to raise its disease outbreak alert from yellow to orange in response to the novel coronavirus outbreak, Indonesian Ambassador to Singapore I Gede Ngurah Swajaya said.
Loading… Lionel Messi reportedly favours Neymar’s return to Barcelona over the arrival of Argentina team-mate Lautaro Martinez. Spanish outlet Cadena Ser claim that the Catalans will consult their club captain over his preference if they are forced to prioritise transfers this summer. Lionel Messi is said to prefer Barcelona to prioritise Neymar’s return over the capture of Lautaro Martinez Ideally, the LaLiga giants want to sign both Neymar and Martinez as they seek to strengthen for next season.Advertisement Yet the global coronavirus pandemic, which has caused much financial uncertainty in football, has meant such a lavish spending spree is highly unlikely. While Martinez is more of a priority for Barcelona tactically, Paris-Saint Germain superstar Neymar remains a key target for the club strategically. While Messi doesn’t make the signings in Catalonia, as their main man his opinion on their primary targets could be the deciding factor. Read Also: UEFA open to seasons ending early due to COVID-19The 22-year-old has a £97m buyout clause in his Inter Milan contract but football’s financial crisis means Barca are being forced to tighten the purse strings.One option that has been rumoured to lower the cost is for the Spaniards to offer the Italians Nelson Semedo and midfielder Carles Alena as part of the deal.FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Promoted ContentWho Is The Most Powerful Woman On Earth?Why Do So Many Digital Assistants Have Feminine Names & Voices?8 Ridiculously Expensive Things Bought By Keanu Reeves10 Largest Cities In The World6 Ridiculous Health Myths That Are Actually True8 Things You Didn’t Know About CoffeeBirds Enjoy Living In A Gallery Space Created For Them10 Hyper-Realistic 3D Street Art By OdeithWhat Is A Black Hole And Is It Dangerous For Us All?Which Country Is The Most Romantic In The World?6 Interesting Ways To Make Money With A Drone12 Marvel Superheroes Before The Fame A club source told the Spanish radio station: “If he had to choose between Lautaro and Neymar, it’s obvious Leo Messi prefers the Brazilian.”Neymar, who previously formed part of Barcelona’s fabled MSN trio with Luis Suarez, was recently revealed as one of Messi’s top team-mates.The 28-year-old spent four years at the Nou Camp and played 161 times alongside the Argentine before his world-record transfer to PSG in 2017.Neymar is believed to be willing to take a £26m pay cut if he wants to leave France to return to Barca.Meanwhile, Martinez was named as top of the Catalan giants’ shortlist as they look for Luis Suarez’s long-term replacement in attack.
First Published: 18th December, 2019 20:00 IST The Boston Red Sox and Los Angeles Dodgers are potentially setting the stage for another blockbuster trade in the MLB. According to USA Today’s Bob Nightengale, the two sides have reportedly engaged in exploratory trade talks which are centred around trading Red Sox star Mookie Betts. Also Read | Boston Red Sox Legend David Ortiz Makes His First Public Appearance Since ShootingMLB trade rumours: Dodgers eye Mookie Betts as Red Sox looks to slash their payrollNightengale also suggested that the talks seem to be a backup plan of sorts for the Dodgers. The top priority for Los Angeles at the moment is acquiring Indians shortstop Francisco Lindor. He further added that Red Sox are targeting a move for Mookie Betts, who has just one more year of team control on paper before he finally hits free agency. He also noted that the Red Sox are more likely to trade Mookie Betts than the Indians are to trade Lindor.Also Read | MLB Trade Rumours: The Houston Astros, Red Sox Rule Trade Buzz Ahead Of MLB Winter Meetings LIVE TV SUBSCRIBE TO US FOLLOW US Also Read | Anthony Rendon Takes A Dig At Rivals LA Dodgers’ ‘Hollywood’ Life During LA Angels UnveilingThe right fielder is all set to make $27 million in his final year from the team before hitting free agency. It is believed that The Red Sox are looking to trim down their payroll after having baseball’s highest payroll in 2019 at $244 million. They want to get below the $208 million luxury tax threshold for next year. The team will have to pay $13 million in the form of luxury tax penalties. It remains to be seen if Lindor or Mookie Betts will play for a new team in 2020. Stay tuned with us for all the latest MLB trade rumours and updates around baseball.Also Read | MLB Trade Rumours: The New York Yankees Trying To Make Room For Cole? J.A. Happ Exit Looms COMMENT Danish Ansari WATCH US LIVE Last Updated: 18th December, 2019 20:00 IST MLB Trade Rumours: Dodgers, Red Sox In Talks For Mookie Betts? MLB trade rumours: Mookie Betts has been one of the top players in baseball for over five years. Red Sox is currently in trade talks with Dodgers for the star. Written By