Villegas, 40, announced the birth of their son on Wednesday via Twitter. “Thank you for all the well wishes for Rachel and the baby. Rachel and our baby boy are both healthy and doing well. They are recovering at UCLA,” he wrote. “I am sure it will not be too long until Rachel shares some pics, but I will leave that up to our momma warrior. No name as of yet!”The couple — who tied the knot in September 2012 — shared the news in May that they were expecting a second child.- Advertisement – “At one point I was on oxygen and it lasted longer than my birth with Adora,” she explains. “Almost 15 hours he did not want to come out of the womb. Brendon was really supportive and my rock the whole time. He encouraged my breathing and my labor positions and helped me when I didn’t think I could keep going. He was an amazing partner and has been so helpful.”Reilly says her daughter has adjusted to having a younger sibling and has been “so helpful” and “very protective” of her little brother. The reality star admitted that she and Villegas, 40, haven’t been “sleeping at all” with a newborn under their roof, but they’ve loving every minute of it.“Our little Adler is such an amazing addition to our family. We can’t wait to get to know what his personality is going to be like,” she said, adding, “Our hearts couldn’t be more overjoyed and full.”- Advertisement – Introducing the latest addition to the Brenchel family! Rachel Reilly and Brendon Villegas exclusively revealed to Us Weekly the name of their newborn after welcoming their second child earlier this week.Reilly, 36, tells Us that her son’s name is Adler Mateo Villegas, who joins the Big Brother alums’ daughter Adora, 4. The North Carolina native— who gave birth to her infant on Wednesday, November 11 — also detailed her “super hard and scary” labor.- Advertisement – “We have a lot to celebrate this year,” Reilly wrote in a Mother’s Day Instagram post. “As a mom, it’s my day to celebrate Adora & OMG baby #2!! I can’t believe I’m pregnant!”Villegas, for his part, shared a photo of their daughter holding an ultrasound picture. “We’re having another baby and couldn’t be happier,” the California native captioned the picture.Scroll down to see photos of Reilly and Villegas’ newborn son. – Advertisement –
Another two patients, a couple in their 50s and 60s, have recently returned from travel to Iran, and the final new patient is a resident of Seattle who is visiting family in the Fraser Health region, the report said.British Columbia now has 21 confirmed cases of the coronavirus, including four patients who have recovered, according to the BC Centre for Disease Control.The province shares a border with Washington State, where authorities have documented 70 cases of coronavirus. Topics : Canada’s British Columbia province has identified eight more presumptive cases of a new coronavirus including one involving a woman who has no recent travel history, CBC News reported on Thursday.The woman, who is in her 50s and lives in the Vancouver Coastal Health region, has not had contact with other coronavirus patients or people returning from disease hot spots, the report said.Four of the new cases were identified in the same household as another patient in the Fraser Health region who was identified last week, according to the report.
Since then, investors affiliated with the PRI had ceased to be members of the organisation and the original annual general meeting had been abolished, it said.PRI managing director, Fiona Reynolds said: “The PRI is deeply disappointed this has occurred.”At its annual Signatory General Meeting in Cape Town in September, the PRI committed to undertake a review of its governance, she said.“The Council’s governance committee has already begun to define the scope of this review, which will be led by a new council chair expected to be appointed in early 2014,” Reynolds said.She said the PRI advisory council was democratically elected by signatories and made up of representatives from all three categories of signatory and regions of the world.Council members appoint the directors of the PRI association board, who oversee the work of the PRI Secretariat, she said.“The council and the board take governance seriously and are committed to continued improvements,” Reynolds said.The PRI organisation’s leaders had previously arranged to meet with the Danish signatories in Copenhagen on 13 January, adding that the PRI planned to continue with the meeting and hoped all of the funds concerned would attend.“Given the important work of the Danish pension funds in responsible investment, we hope the funds concerned will reconsider their decision at some point in the near future,” she said. The private body behind the UN’s Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) has said it is “deeply disappointed” six Danish pension funds are leaving the organisation in protest at the way it is being run.The PRI insisted it took governance seriously and was committed to improving.On Friday, Denmark’s DKK600bn (€80.4bn) statutory pension fund ATP and five of the country’s other major pension funds said they were delisting from the PRI organisation because of a number of governance problems — but would still follow the principles themselves.ATP criticised PRI for a lack of democracy and transparency, which it said stemmed from a move by the organisation in 2010-11 to alter its constitution without involving members.