上海后花园是哪里

Shock at fatal shooting of young freelance journalist in southern city

first_img News August 26, 2020 Find out more October 9, 2020 Find out more Organisation News Reporters Without Borders is deeply shocked by the fatal shooting yesterday of Alisher Sayipov, a young freelance journalist and founder of the newspaper Sayasat (Politics). He was gunned down outside the premises of Radio Free Europe in the southern city of Osh at about 7 p.m. The police have began a criminal investigation and the president’s office has said it is following the case.“Sayipov was a courageous and very professional journalist,” the press freedom organisation said. “We hope the Kyrgyz authorities will do everything possible to establish the circumstances of his death as quickly as possible.”He was buried at 2:30 p.m. today in Osh in a funeral attended by several dozen people.Marcus Bensmann, a journalist specialising in Central Asia who works for the Weltreporter (www.weltreporter.net) network and who was a friend of Sayipov, said he often covered sensitive issues in his articles. Aged 26, Sayipov was critical of the way Uzbekistan is governed in the analyses he wrote for several news media including Sayasat, which was published and distributed on a regular basis inside the country.According to information obtained by Reporters Without Borders that has not yet been confirmed, Sayipov recently received telephone threats.Sayipov worked for various news media including fergana.ru, Radio Free Europe and Voice of America. He was married and was the father of a baby girl just a few months old. He was attacked by a customs officer on the Uzbek border in 2002 after the broadcast of a report in which he referred to corrupt practices by Uzbek customs officers. Help by sharing this information News RSF is concerned about the fate of an Uzbek journalist extradited by Kyrgyzstan Receive email alerts to go furthercenter_img Follow the news on Kyrgyzstan RSF asks authorities, opposition to guarantee reporters’ safety during Kyrgyzstan protests October 25, 2007 – Updated on January 20, 2016 Shock at fatal shooting of young freelance journalist in southern city RSF calls for the immediate release of Uzbek journalist RSF_en KyrgyzstanEurope – Central Asia KyrgyzstanEurope – Central Asia News August 14, 2020 Find out morelast_img read more

Management at Letterkenny General say no jobs will be lost as a result of…

first_img Previous articleCllr Brogan says Letterkenny General must return to the great facility it wasNext articleFive beds to reopen at Dungloe Community Hospital News Highland WhatsApp RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Management at Letterkenny General Hospital have said that no jobs will be lost as a result of Fridays flooding.Services have been severely affected as a result of the flash flooding at the facility on Friday evening.As a result of some services being cut back because of the flooding, fears had been raised about job losses at the hospital.But the manager of the hospital, Sean Murphy allayed these fears at a press conference yesterday:[podcast]http://www.highlandradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/murph.mp3[/podcast] Facebook Google+ WhatsApp By News Highland – July 31, 2013 Pinterest Google+ Facebook Twittercenter_img Gardai investigate Castlefinn burglary Disruption to cancer service will increase mortality – Oncologist Donegal retains 14 Blue Flags, Lisfannon is not restored Management at Letterkenny General say no jobs will be lost as a result of flooding Andrew McGinley says his children are getting him through life Twitter News Today is the 30th anniversary of Eddie Fullerton’s murder Pinterest Hospitalisations rise as Donnelly suggests masks will stay ’til autumnlast_img read more