上海后花园EZZ

Donegal man appears in court in Glasgow on terrorism charges

first_img LUH still not ready to restore IT systems A Donegal man is amongst five Irish Republican terror suspects have appeared in court charged with conspiring to commit acts of terrorism.39 year-old Anton Duffy, a native of Donegal along side Martin Hughes, Edward McVeigh, Paul Sands and Stacy McAllister are also alleged to have conspired to murder.They are charged with planning between February 1 and October 23 at a property on Old Castle Road, Cathcart, Glasgow to commit acts of terrorism.They are all accused of plotting to carry out a terrorist campaign in the UK.It is alleged they tried to get a hold of firearms and explosives with a view to carrying out terrorist offences, including “damage to property and murder of civilians”.A convoy of police motorbikes, police cars and vans were used to bring each of the accused to and from the court.They each appeared separately in private at Glasgow Sheriff Court where they made no plea or declaration and were remanded in custody by sheriff Ian Miller.They are due to appear next week for full committal.The operation was led by Police Scotland and also involved the Police Service of Northern Ireland and the security service. Facebook WhatsApp WhatsApp Pinterest Twitter Donegal man appears in court in Glasgow on terrorism charges Pinterest Facebook Gardai investigate deaths of two horses on the N56 Newscenter_img Donegal retains 14 Blue Flags, Lisfannon is not restored Twitter Previous articleOnly 3% of Jobbridge Public Sector interns in Donegal secured employmentNext articleCalls for more breastfeeding friendly areas News Highland Google+ By News Highland – October 29, 2013 Google+ Gardai investigate Castlefinn burglary Andrew McGinley says his children are getting him through life Lárionad Acmhainní Nádúrtha CTR to take part in new research project RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHORlast_img read more

Tanaiste seeks more funding for Turris Hill

first_img Tánaiste Mary Coughlan has called for emergency funding to be made available to carry out urgent repair works on the N56 at Turris Hill, near Mountcharles.Ms Coughlan is to meet the National Roads Authority with a view to securing the necessary finance to reinstate the road to a satisfactory condition.Problems which have alreay been well documented, and led to protests last year, have been exacerbated by the bad weather. The Tanaiste says while Donegal County Council did carry out improvement works there towards the end of last year, more remedial works are vital, and emergency funds are needed. Newsx Adverts By News Highland – January 12, 2010 Hospitalisations rise as Donnelly suggests masks will stay ’til autumn Facebook Disruption to cancer service will increase mortality – Oncologist Google+ Previous articleJobless total in Donegal rises againNext articleInishowen NCT centre open for business News Highland Google+ Facebook Pinterest Twittercenter_img Donegal retains 14 Blue Flags, Lisfannon is not restored WhatsApp Tanaiste seeks more funding for Turris Hill RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Andrew McGinley says his children are getting him through life Pinterest Gardai investigate Castlefinn burglary Today is the 30th anniversary of Eddie Fullerton’s murder Twitter WhatsApplast_img read more