上海夜生活BVQ

58-year-old Kieran McLaughlin to appear in court in Derry tomorrow charged with murder of…

first_img By News Highland – October 18, 2013 Gardai investigate deaths of two horses on the N56 WhatsApp Facebook Donegal retains 14 Blue Flags, Lisfannon is not restored Twitter Lárionad Acmhainní Nádúrtha CTR to take part in new research project Pinterest Twitter Facebook WhatsApp LUH still not ready to restore IT systems center_img Google+ Previous articleSenior coroner in North warns there must be no more delays to Arlene Arkinson inquestNext articleSmart Policing “no substitute” for gardai on the beat – Mc Gowan News Highland A 58-year-old Derry man has been charged with the murder of Barry McCrory in Derry last week.Kieran McLaughlin has been charged with murder and firearm offences.McLaughlin was arrested on Wednesday after a six day cross-border manhunt.35-year-old Barry McCrory was murdered in his Shipquay Street last Thursday.A day after the murder, the PSNI released a photo of Kieran McLaughlin saying they wanted to speak to him in relation to the shooting.The PSNI also warned no-one to approach him and to contact police immediately if they saw him.Kieran McLaughlin is due to appear at Derry Magistrates Court tomorrow morning RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Andrew McGinley says his children are getting him through life News 58-year-old Kieran McLaughlin to appear in court in Derry tomorrow charged with murder of Barry McCrory Google+ Pinterest Gardai investigate Castlefinn burglarylast_img read more

Colm Murphy acquitted by the Special Criminal Court

first_img Andrew McGinley says his children are getting him through life Colm Murphy acquitted by the Special Criminal Court Pinterest Previous article29-year-old man shot in punishment style attack in DerryNext articleUS special envoy to visit Donegal News Highland WhatsApp Google+ Google+ WhatsApp Colm Murphy has walked free from the Special Criminal Court after it directed his acquittal on a charge connected to the Omagh bombing.Mr Murphy from Ravensdale near Dundalk in Co Louth was standing retrial after being freed on bail in 2005 when the Court of Criminal Appeal quashed his original conviction.The prosecution alleged that Colm Murphy lent two phones to a man who used them while transporting a bomb in a stolen Vauxhall Cavalier car from Dundalk to Omagh.Mr Murphy was charged with conspiring to cause an explosion between 13 and 16 August 1998.On this day 20 of his re- trial the 3 judge special criminal court directed his acquittal after ruling that all the garda interviews conducted with Mr Murphy were inadmissable.Michael Gallagher lost his son in the 1998 bomb attack on Omagh, and speaks on behalf of a number of bereaved families.He says they feel deeply dissapointed and very let down by the justice systems in both juristictions.[podcast]http://www.highlandradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/mgall.mp3[/podcast] Facebook Twitter RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHORcenter_img Twitter Donegal retains 14 Blue Flags, Lisfannon is not restored Disruption to cancer service will increase mortality – Oncologist Gardai investigate Castlefinn burglary Facebook Pinterest News Today is the 30th anniversary of Eddie Fullerton’s murder By News Highland – February 24, 2010 Hospitalisations rise as Donnelly suggests masks will stay ’til autumnlast_img read more