Full Capacity Protocol remains in place at LUH

first_img Previous articleJordan Boyce reaches Darts Masters Quarter Final but there’s no return to World Youth deciderNext articleDonegal County Councillor Ciaran Brogan convicted of drink driving admin RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Gardai investigate deaths of two horses on the N56 Facebook Google+ By admin – December 2, 2016 Pinterest WhatsApp Twitter The Full Capacity Protocol remains in place today at Letterkenny Univeristy Hospital with 14 people waiting on trolleys in its Emergency Department.It comes as figures also published today by the INMO show that last month was the worst November for overcrowding at Letterkenny University Hospital since records began.The Emergency Department at Letterkenny University Hospital remains extremely busy again today with significant numbers of patients awaiting admission to the hospital. They are apologising to patients and their families for these delays.The Full Capacity Protocol has been implemented and all efforts continue to be made to identify patients who are appropriate for discharge. It has also been necessary to defer non urgent elective procedures.Management at the hospital would like to advise people who are attending the Emergency Department at Letterkenny University Hospital that they can expect delays.They are reminding the public that we encourage them to attend the Emergency Department only in the case of real emergencies and they should contact their GP or GP Out-of-Hours service in the first instance. Donegal retains 14 Blue Flags, Lisfannon is not restored Facebookcenter_img Twitter WhatsApp Full Capacity Protocol remains in place at LUH Andrew McGinley says his children are getting him through life Lárionad Acmhainní Nádúrtha CTR to take part in new research project Pinterest Google+ LUH still not ready to restore IT systems Homepage BannerNews Gardai investigate Castlefinn burglarylast_img read more

Donegal man appears in court in Glasgow on terrorism charges

first_img LUH still not ready to restore IT systems A Donegal man is amongst five Irish Republican terror suspects have appeared in court charged with conspiring to commit acts of terrorism.39 year-old Anton Duffy, a native of Donegal along side Martin Hughes, Edward McVeigh, Paul Sands and Stacy McAllister are also alleged to have conspired to murder.They are charged with planning between February 1 and October 23 at a property on Old Castle Road, Cathcart, Glasgow to commit acts of terrorism.They are all accused of plotting to carry out a terrorist campaign in the UK.It is alleged they tried to get a hold of firearms and explosives with a view to carrying out terrorist offences, including “damage to property and murder of civilians”.A convoy of police motorbikes, police cars and vans were used to bring each of the accused to and from the court.They each appeared separately in private at Glasgow Sheriff Court where they made no plea or declaration and were remanded in custody by sheriff Ian Miller.They are due to appear next week for full committal.The operation was led by Police Scotland and also involved the Police Service of Northern Ireland and the security service. Facebook WhatsApp WhatsApp Pinterest Twitter Donegal man appears in court in Glasgow on terrorism charges Pinterest Facebook Gardai investigate deaths of two horses on the N56 Newscenter_img Donegal retains 14 Blue Flags, Lisfannon is not restored Twitter Previous articleOnly 3% of Jobbridge Public Sector interns in Donegal secured employmentNext articleCalls for more breastfeeding friendly areas News Highland Google+ By News Highland – October 29, 2013 Google+ Gardai investigate Castlefinn burglary Andrew McGinley says his children are getting him through life Lárionad Acmhainní Nádúrtha CTR to take part in new research project RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHORlast_img read more